About the job: Kuwait, officially the State of Kuwait, is a country in Western Asia. Situated in the northern edge of Eastern Arabia at the tip of the Persian Gulf, it borders Iraq to the north and Saudi Arabia to the south. However, Kuwait is one of the leading countries in oil and gas production. So far, thousands of peoples all over the world have gained one or two jobs in the oil and gas industry. There are different available positions in the oil and gas industry starting from driving, supervision, drilling, marketing etc.
Also Apply: BC Store Associate – Bakery Production in Canada
Experience in Oil and Gas Industry
• Supervise drilling and workover in onshore desert for deep horizontal drilling wells.
• Providing continuous 24 hours supervision for all the operations at the well site.
• Check all on site Equipment (e.g. casing handling equipment, drilling jars, MWD) Well Materials (e.g. casings, liner hangers, wellheads, packers), and Well Consumables (e.g. bits, mud additives, cement additives) & ensure that they are stored and handled in an appropriate manner at the well-site
• Supervise all pressure tests (e.g. BOP, Casings / tubing, High Pressure lines, Wellheads) as per the drilling program.
• Initiate and supervise all required drills (H2S, BOP, Fire etc.) at the well-site.
• Implementing drilling operations and ensuring that they are completed as per schedule
• Planning, organising and coordinating oil rig operations
• Organize the operations of the staff like engineers, workers, contractors geologists and scientists
• Make regular reports to the drilling superintendent on the progress of operations
• Implementing safety measures and regularly monitoring them for irregularities
• Implementing steps for reducing environmental depletion due to drilling operations
• Monitor all the drilling operations and make decisions regarding continuation or abandonment of the oil rig in extreme climates
• Systematic documentation of the oil rig operations Education & Certification Any Engineering Degree / Undergraduate with Drilling Supervisory Experience for Minimum 10 years. Have a valid IWCF / IADC Certification. Basic certification in Drilling programs
Also Apply: Packing Jobs, Employment in Dubai – Apply Now
For any of the position you wanted to apply for, you must have a basic knowledge of it and that will help you in considering your application. Check some of the requirement below:
- University degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Minimum Eight years experience in the petroleum industry
- At least 10 years’ in a senior position in Refinery Operations, in charge of supervising and coordinating refinery units
- Experience in preparing documentation and procedures related to Commissioning and Steady state operations.
- Experience in PMC /EPC organization in the field of Refinery / Petrochemicals industries in handling commissioning of major projects of value not less than$ 1 Billion
- Deep knowledge of refinery process.
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English. * Knowledgeable of policies, procedures and best practices in the areas